Thursday 24 November 2011

Pop





charlie brown coat, target work pants, rubi beret, brogues from a little shop in melbourne, cambridge satchel company satchel.

I took my satchel to work today and I decided to really make it POP. I wore completely black and against my outfit you almost needed sunglasses it was so bright. My beautiful bright satchel inserted some joy into such a gloomy day in Sydney. It hasn't stopped raining all week and apparently it doesn't plan on stopping for the weekend. So on that note...

New in: GUMBOOTS!


mid-calf black gumboots: spend less shoes. 

These babies will do me just fine on Saturday at Stereosonic since it is going to be sloppy and wet and my festival Converse will not suffice! Been on the search for gumboots since the start of the week and since they are out of season but the lovely Hannah rang around today and found some! They are boring black but I'm not complaining especially as Hannah took even more initiative and bought us emergency ponchos! Lifesaver. 

Tickets are still on sale from the website or just have a look on facebook, it seems everyone is scared of the rain so they have decided to sell their tickets! xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx