Thursday, 8 December 2011
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
supre singlet, dont ask amanda shorts, rubi shoes, sportsgirl hat, diva necklace, dangerfield sunglasses, princess highway bag.
Yay Christmas is coming! You know how I know this? Maybe because of the giant Santa next door! I am starting to get worried though, there's only about two and a half weeks until Christmas and I haven't done nearly all of my shopping. Have you done yours? x
Sunday, 4 December 2011
Friday, 2 December 2011
2. Mulberry "Alexa" Bag via Net-a-porter
3. Jeffrey Campbell College Flat Loafer via Shopbop
4. Romance Was Born Lounge Sheer Kimono via My-Catwalk
5. Low Luv Arrowhead Hand Cuff via Molten Store
6. Siren "Liliko" Wedge via Wanted Shoes
7. Proenza Schouler Leather Waist Belt via Net-a-porter
8. Shakuhachi Slinky Jersey Cut Out Maxi via My-Catwalk
9. Molten Relic "Biggest Rush" Ring via Molten Store
10. Alexander McQueen Leather Box Bag via Net-a-porter
12. Zu "Tokyo" Wedge
13. Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag via Net-a-porter
Wishlist - enough said.
Thursday, 1 December 2011
alyssa wears: mink pink dress, lipstik shoes, collette clutch.
hannah wears: glassons dress, collette clutch, novo shoes.
Some friends are very lucky to be able to share clothes. With one of my friends in particular, we can take the same item of clothing and transform it in to a completely different style to each others. So really we can share everything! As you can see above, this friend of mine is Hannah and she is wearing my dress and my clutch. I am wearing Hannah's dress. The only thing we can't share is our shoes (much to Hannah's dismay) as we are different sizes.
I would love to be able to tell you that I have saved much money from doing this but really I haven't. I usually just go out and buy more clothes when I want them rather than just checking out my friends wardrobes, but it's always nice to have some backup. xx