Saturday 5 November 2011

Change


"Life is too short to be anything but happy."

I usually like change. In most instances, change excites me. I love new things, new experiences, anything different. Until yesterday. I don't like the new change in my life but it is something that I have acted on out of being unhappy. It was my decision for change but it was not something I wanted in particular. An unfortunate turn of events was the result of this change and now I feel very unsure about everything in my life. Where do I go from here? Did I make the right decision? 

As painful as it will be for me, everything happens for a reason and there are lessons to be learned. This is what I have to remember when I feel like turning back and giving in. Does it always work out for the best or is this the biggest mistake I could have made?
Has your change had a happy ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx