Tuesday 29 November 2011

Festival fever



glassons top (diy - to come), supre skirt, spend-less shoes gumboots, portmans fedora, cotton on bag, wanderlust and co studded cuff, ray ban aviators (below).




hannah wears: glassons shorts, luv lou by erin louise top, spend-less shoes gumboots, equip sunnies.



There was certainly no need for gumboots on Saturday at Sydney Showground and what a day it turned out to be! The pouring rain in the morning cleared up by midday and out came the sun. Shame I had already planned my festival outfit around rain but it turned out ok. Some of the acts were amazing, the picture above being a packed out ANZ Stadium for LMFAO.


These shorts! I want them aren't they gorgeous? If anyone knows where I can get myself a pair drop me a comment! xx

1 comment:

  1. Lyss - lovin' your blog!! Love your creativity with changing up old clothes! The pic with Bonnie trying to have a go at the shredded top is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx