Monday 14 November 2011

Picnic in the park













glassons dress, denim vest (vintage denim jacket customised by me), rubi sandals, ray ban aviators, wanderlust & co studded cuff.

Wow it has been a scorching few days! Today temperatures reached about 35ºC so it was hooooooot. Yesterday I went on a picnic to a nice little park at Hunters Hill that I found in this book - Sydney's Best Picnic Spots and Beaches. I'm going to try and visit one every couple of weeks because there are just so many beautiful places in Sydney and the weather is just getting better and better.

I packed a nice and unhealthy assortment of snacks consisting of chips, dips, biscuits and lollies and played around with the trees. It was so nice to relax and watch kids riding their bikes and birds flying around in the trees.

So my outfit: the ripped denim vest I bought as a denim jacket from vinnies, ripped off the sleeves and tore it up in a few places. I think it turned out alright in the end! The cuff I'm wearing was bought online from Wanderlust & Co. They have the cutest stuff I've bought so many other pieces from there and they are such a decent price. I highly recommend you try them out!

Anyway Monday is finally over which is a relief so off to bed for me, hopefully I will be able to get some sleep in this heat! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx