Friday 20 April 2012

Absence

After a few months of feeling lost and confused, and very unenthused, I am hopefully going to put some work into the blog. This is a spur of the moment post and I'm sure many more will follow but it has taken sometime to clear my head and take sometime for myself to actually think. Thinking has not been my strong point lately, instead of staying home and reading a book, watching a movie or looking after my blog, I have preferred to go out ALLLLLLL the time, always having someone by my side so that I don't have to think. Many reasons could be behind this but what matters now is that I will let myself daydream if I want to, spend a whole day doing whatever I want to do.

So here's what's been going on lately.

Cocktail night with the girls. We went to Ruby Rabbit on Oxford Street and got delicious tapas and cocktails.


Slight Spice Girls flashbacks and re-enactments were the result of too many yummy cocktails.


Drinking in style.


Rocked out at Future Music Festival to the likes of Swedish House Mafia, Knife Party, Fatboy Slim and so on.


Had waaaaaay too much to drink in our St Patrick's Day getup.


Continued to party party party for months on end until I could party party party no more.


Keep tuned for the new hair colour, I think change is on its way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :) xx